Saturday, September 19, 2009

Style-less

I think I'm doomed to never see this comic come to fruition. Mike's stylus for his wacom tablet broke. He had to order a new one. He actually ordered two, because he wanted a fancy one, as well as a regular one. Now we have to wait for the stylus' to be delivered. I guess he can still do the pencil work, but this puts a small delay in the production of the first issue. More importantly, it puts a delay in the 6 pages we want to put into the submission package.

Anyways, enjoy some art samples he sent me before the stylus broke. They're just tests for the style of the comic:




This was just shown to me as a comparison to the following:



Rougher details. Not as smooth as the previous image. So, we're getting somewhere, at least.

Just got off the phone with Mike, in fact, and he informs me that he has been working on the pencil work and is just making them as perfect as he can before he sends them my way. So we'll probably have another update soon enough.



No comments:

Post a Comment